Convince Your Boss
Collective is a tremendous value, and we’re here to help you get to Atlanta.
You’re convinced it’s worth being a part of Collective 2016, but is your boss? We’ve made this handy guide that you can use to make your case for attending.
What You’ll Do:
A full day with two workshops plus two more days with 12 hours of practical teaching from top-tier leaders at Facebook, InVision, MailChimp, Instagram, government organizations, financial products, and hands-on consultants.
Networking with 400 other professionals from around the world who work at some of the most prestigious brands in the world including Coca-Cola, Facebook, Delta, The Home Depot, Holiday Inn, Uber, T. Rowe Price, The Atlantic, Emory University, Porsche, Rubbermaid, Instagram, Turner Broadcasting, and countless startups.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to measure the ROI of Content Strategy
- How to navigate challenging content strategy conversations
- Developing content as core business capacity
- How to use interviews to get an understanding of the journey that your customers take with you
- Big and small ways to improve your writing
- How to translate business strategy to Content Strategy
- How to get your team to work with content effectively
- Working with a rapidly growing customer base while maintaining your voice and tone
- How to quantify the value of content for stakeholders across an organization
- The power of storytelling and how it can build a stronger connection between your product and the people who use it
- How to communicate your ideas clearly, kindly, and in your voice
- Methods for developing content for a regulated company like financial services and government
- How to spark change to help organizational culture become content and design driven
- How to write real, customer-facing content that will improve your organization
What You’ll Gain:
- Best practices from thought leaders around the world
- Connections and relationships with high-value organizations
- Over 20 hours of new knowledge at the cutting edge of digital strategy and technology
- A renewed ability to maximize team collaboration
- Core leadership techniques to empower your team
Summary of Costs
Conference Fee: $745 with Workshop (early bird through April 2nd)
Hotel: $600 to $800 (3 nights)
Flight: $200 to $500
Transport to and from airport: $25
Food: $150 (lunch is provided on workshop day, plenty of sponsored parties)
Total Cost: $1720 – $2220
That’s one of the best values out there for this level of learning. Most one day workshops cost up to $2,000 just for the event fee. That’s why Collective is where you need to be this June!